Many waves and bottoms diversity being Supertubos and Baleal the top spots on this coast area but there are many more where to surf such as Molhe Leste, Lagide and Almagreira.
Waves for all levels and from all sizes, lefts and rights, barrels, bottoms of sand.
Long time connect to the sea through fishing, being one of the most important local industry.
Being on the coast, most of the local gastronomy is based on fish and sea food mainly sardines, goose barnacle, golden bream, sea bass, sea urchin, codfish, octopus and clams. In terms of meat there are many ways to eat steaks, beans with entrecote or meat sausage.
In the sweets the top are Pasteis from Peniche.
A very rich area in wines and liqueurs such as the famous Ginja de Obidos (sour cherry liqueur).
- Transfers from and to Lisboa airport;
- Private transport during the all program;
- All accommodations in apartments, bungalows or villas;
- 4 surf sessions or lessons of a half-day;
- Surf sessions with personal surf guiding;
- Lessons with instructor and surf equipment from local school for the beginners course;
- Travel and Personal accidents insurance;
- Cultural visits to the mentions places;
- Permanent staff support;
- Welcome kit;
- Free photos of your surfing.
- MH Dona Rita
- MH Atlantico Golf
- Peniche Surf Camp
- West Side Surf School