So many options and variety, being Malhão and Aivados the top spots on this coast area but there are many more spots that you can surf. Basically depending of the sea and weather conditions there will be always options to surf.
In the free time it will be possible to visit cultural cities such as Odemira.
Line in all the places situated by the sea most of the local gastronomy is based on fish and sea food mainly sardines, goose barnacle, sea bream, sea bass, codfish, Açorda de Marisco (seafood bread stew), octopus and clams. In terms of meat there are many ways to eat steaks, Carne de Porco Alentejana (pork and clams), beans with entrecote or meat sausage. Also a great area to taste cheeses.
The different areas along the coast have their own traditional local sweets. In the south most of them are based on Almonds, Figs, Carob, sweet potato for example. If you are in to sweets we are sure that you will love to taste this ones.
Area very rich in wines and liqueurs.
- Transfers from and to Lisboa airport;
- Private transport during the all program;
- 7 nights of accommodation in Naturarte Campo or Naturarte Rio with breakfast;
- 8 or 12 surf lessons with instructor and surf equipment from local school for the beginners course;
- 4 surf sessions of a half-day with personal surf guiding;
- 2 gourmet dinners with drinks;
- Night with approach to fado music;
- Horse riding;
- Presentation of the Puro Sangue Lusitano horse and its characteristics followed by classic guitar;
- Hiking in Rota Vicentina;
- Travel and Personal accidents insurance;
- Permanent staff support;
- Welcome kit;
- Free photos of your surfing.
- Naturarte Campo
- Naturarte Rio
- Costazul Surf Alentejo
- Alentejo Surf Camp