As in previous years, Portugal continues to affirm itself as one of the best world surfing destinations for holidays, training’s and competitions of all the Word Surf League divisions.
One of the big news this year is the EDP Billabong Pro Ericeira has moved to the new category of Men’s Challenger Series Events.
Apart of the Women’s and Men’s Championship Tour in Peniche, the Qualifying Series Tour, Portugal will also host the Men’s and Women’s Longboard Tour, Men’s and Women’s Junior Tour plus the Big Wave Tour with The Nazaré Town Surfing Challenge. Some of these events still appear as tentative but all of them should take place as announced.
Here are the dates/events per month:
– 28-29, Longboard Pro Espinho (Men’s and Women’s Longboard Tour)
– 30-04 April Caparica Surf Fest Pro (Men’s and Women’s QS Tour)
– 01-05, Junior Pro Espinho (Men’s and Women’s Junior Tour)
– 06-11, Pro Santa Cruz (Men’s QS Tour)
– 15-20, Azores Airlines Pro (Men’s QS Tour)
– 22-27, EDP Billabong Pro Ericeira (Men’s QS Challenger Series Tour)
– 01-31 March, The Nazaré Town Surfing Challenge (Big Wave Tour)
– 14-25, MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal (Men’s and Women’s CT Tour)
Great opportunity to surf and travel in the best spots of Portugal while watch the world top pro surfers riding the Portuguese waves. Let’s go!!
Portugal has it all, from the top quality world class waves, delicious gastronomy based on seafood but as well on meats and local sweets, incredible heritage to be discovered from north to south, unique wines that makes us want to try more and more, plus the super friendly Portuguese hospitality. For all these, jump aboard on a unforgettable experience of surf, culture and gastronomy in Portugal!!