Many waves and bottoms diversity being Ribeira D’Ilhas and Matadouro the top spots on this coast area but there are many more where to surf such as São Julião, Foz do Lizandro, Sul and Algodio.
Waves for all levels and from all sizes, lefts and rights, barrels, bottoms of sand and reef.
The kings land! The top cultural cities around Ericeira are Mafra known for the National Palace of Mafra and Sintra (UNESCO World Heritage) known by being a magical village with many palaces, gardens and castles, such as Quinta da Regaleira, Park and National Pena Palace, Park and Palace of Monserrate, Moorish Castle, National Palace of Sintra and others enchanted places.
Being on the coast, most of the local gastronomy is based on fish and sea food mainly sardines, goose barnacle, golden bream, sea bass, sea urchin, codfish, octopus and clams. In terms of meat there are many ways to eat steaks, beans with entrecote or meat sausage.
In the local sweets there are the Pasteis de Nata, Travesseiros and Queijadas from Sintra, Ouriços from Ericeira.
A very rich area in wines and craft beers.
- Transfers from and to Lisboa airport;
- Private transport during the all program;
- All accommodations in apartments, bungalows or villas;
- 4 surf sessions or lessons of a half-day;
- Surf sessions with personal surf guiding;
- Lessons with instructor and surf equipment from local school for the beginners course;
- Travel and Personal accidents insurance;
- Cultural visits to the mentions places;
- Permanent staff support;
- Welcome kit;
- Free photos of your surfing.
- Parque Mil Regos
- Villa Ana Margarida Residences
- Nesha Flats
- Golden Halcyon Ericeira Flats
- Golden Halcyon Ericeira Villas
- Villa Ana Margarida by Nature
- Villa Ana Margarida Beach
- You And The Sea
- Ericeira Surf Center
- Surfriders & Co Ericeira
- São Julião Surf School