Many waves and bottoms diversity being Supertubos and Baleal the top spots on this coast area but there are many more where to surf such as Molhe Leste, Lagide and Almagreira.
Waves for all levels and from all sizes, lefts and rights, barrels, bottoms of sand.
Long time connect to the sea through fishing, being one of the most important local industry.
Being on the coast, most of the local gastronomy is based on fish and sea food mainly sardines, goose barnacle, golden bream, sea bass, sea urchin, codfish, octopus and clams. In terms of meat there are many ways to eat steaks, beans with entrecote or meat sausage.
In the sweets the top are Pasteis from Peniche.
On this area we’ll be on the Lisbon wine region influenced by the Atlantic Ocean and the much known Ginja d’Óbidos (sour cherry liqueur) and some local firewater’s.
- Transfers from and to Lisboa airport;
- Private transport during the all program;
- All accommodations in apartments, bungalows or villas;
- 4 surf sessions or lessons of a half-day;
- Surf sessions with personal surf guiding;
- Lessons with instructor and surf equipment from local school for the beginners course;
- Travel and Personal accidents insurance;
- Cultural visits to the mentions places;
- Permanent staff support;
- Welcome kit;
- Free photos of your surfing.